Findlay City Schools has adopted
A Parent / Teacher / Student Communication Tool
We are excited to share that Findlay City Schools is adopting Remind, district-wide, to make connecting with our families more engaging! Remind offers educators, students, parents, and guardians a safe and effective way to communicate about school assignments and grades, ask questions, collaborate, and more.
If you’re not already familiar with Remind, it is a classroom communication tool that is free to use and makes it easy to stay involved with your child’s learning. With Remind, you’ll be able to get and send messages on any device – even a simple text message from your phone!
HOW TO JOIN
- Text your school or class code to the number 81010.
Smartphone or Computer:
- Use your web browser to visit the following link: remind.com/join
- Enter your school or class code.
- Follow the instructions to create an account.
- If you’re using a smartphone, you’ll be prompted to download the Remind mobile app.
JOIN A SCHOOL
Use the following school codes to receive messages from the preferred school(s).
- @findlaycit – Findlay City Schools District Alerts
- @oppfcs – Student Opportunities & Community Events
- @findlayat – Findlay Athletics
- @findlayt – Transportation
- @bigelowhi – Bigelow Hill Elementary School
- @374bkc – Chamberlin Hill Elementary School
- @donnellmi – Donnell Middle School
- @findlayhi – Findlay High School
- @22f3b3 – Glenwood Middle School
- @6caa3g – Jefferson Primary School
- @67cdk3k – Northview Primary School
- @e7f837c – Whittier Primary School
- @hea92e4 – Wilson Vance Elementary School
- @findlayp – Preschool
- @millcarctr – Millstream Career Center
- @trojanadmy – Trojan Academy – Online
- @trojanblen – Trojan Academy – Blended
- @fabss – FABSS before/after school care
JOIN A CLASS
To exchange messages with a specific teacher, you will need to join that teacher’s class on Remind.
If you know the teacher’s class code:
- Text the class code to 81010, or
- Visit remind.com/join and enter the class or school code along with your mobile phone number or email address.
If you don’t know the teacher’s class code:
- Log in to your Remind account at remind.com/log_in or using the mobile app,
- Join a Class, then
- Search for your Class by school and teacher.
For more information, see this help article on joining a class in Remind.
OPT OUT OF MESSAGES
If you wish to no longer receive messages from Findlay City Schools through Remind, please follow these instructions:
- To leave by TEXT on your mobile phone:
- Text @LEAVE @”class code” to remove your account from a specific class.
- Text @LEAVE @”school code” to remove your account from a specific school and all classes in that school.
- Text @STOPALL to block all text messages from Remind.
- To leave through the WEB, click the ‘Leave’ button from your account settings
- To leave from Remind’s mobile app, click ‘Leave school’ from the pencil next to your name
- To opt-out of all Remind emails, click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
For more information, see this help article about opting out of Remind messages.
Please watch the video below to get to know how to use Remind.