The Findlay City Schools Strategic Plan Objectives 3 & 4 Finance & Facilities
- Findlay City Schools will provide safe educational facilities that foster positive learning environments.
- Findlay City Schools will develop and implement plans to ensure sufficient funding for current and future operations, programs, and facilities.
Finance/Value/Assessment Strategy: FCS will review facilities routinely, judging their cost effectiveness and potential for future educational capabilities.
- Director of operations will facilitate and maintain a rolling 5 year maintenance plan aligning P.I. revenue with capital and maintenance needs.
- Finance committee, including the treasurer, will utilize a measurement tool to assess facility value. (including improvements, functionality, value of neighborhood, maintenance costs, students served)
- Administration will monitor enrollment trends and its potential impacts on facilities. (structures and grade configuration)
- Facilities department will continue to explore energy savings opportunities.
Select a building to view the Facility Improvements:
Requests for use of school facilities must be initiated at building desired: