The Information Technology Department will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to assist the district in meeting its strategic goals especially as it applies to management, teaching, student achievement, and community service.
To meet this mission our department will:
- Provide effective technology support for computer systems, wireless and remote access, telephony, multimedia, video, and web-based applications and services to all areas of the district.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the district through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the district’s Wide-Area-Network to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional, administrative and research functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promote new uses of technology within the district through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast and reliable access to all information systems.
FCS Employee Help Desk
Findlay City Schools uses an online helpdesk system. From here you can create a help ticket for your computer/technology & building maintenance issues. You can also view various FAQ’s concerning common questions.
To log in, please use your Findlay City Schools email address and password.
FCS Employee TechNotes
The Technology Department will send out various emails throughout the year concerning various technology additions or concerns. Additional information can be found on the TechConnect section of the Staff Resource page.
To log in, please use your Findlay City Schools user name and password.