ABOUT CAREER ASSESSMENT
- CAREER ASSESSMENT is an individualized process designed to determine a student’s unique interests, aptitudes, work behaviors, and transitional needs.
- The optimum time for assessment is during the 10th grade year to enable informed decision-making regarding specific career-technical training. Assessment services are available to any student who is at least 14 years old and has not graduated from high school.
- Students are assessed through the use of hands-on work samples, interest surveys, aptitude and achievement tests, career exploration activities, and observations.
- After the assessment is completed, a report is prepared highlighting the results, listing training and educational options, and a post-assessment conference is held with the parent/guardian and student.
- For more information visit: Ohio Association of Career Assessment Specialists
Further information, please contact
Katrina Irey, Career Assessment Specialist
Millstream Career Center
1150 Broad Avenue
Findlay, OH 45840
(419) 420-3337 / email@example.com