The mission of Northview/Bigelow Hill Schools, a child-centered partnership, is to ensure all students develop a strong foundation of knowledge, skills and virtues, perform to their potential, and recognize their unique abilities and self-worth, through guidance and support from dedicated staff, committed families and an involved community.
All students will meet or exceed achievement standards at each grade level resulting in an effective rating on the district report card.
- We will provide the necessary support and intervention to allow each student to meet achievement standards.
- We will increase teacher/building collaborations to benefit our students socially, emotionally and academically.
- We will guide and support all students to set and achieve challenging personal goals.
- We will develop a plan to promote virtues throughout our school community.
- We will actively elicit parent and community involvement in order to achieve our mission and objectives.
Findlay North PTO
Mission: To support the mission of Findlay City Schools to educate and empower for life, the students and families of Jacobs Primary, Northview Primary and Bigelow Hill Intermediary Schools.
|Vice President||Kristy Szkudlarek||419.957.9938|
|Treasurer, Lead, JA||Amber Hirt||864.567.6576|
|Asst. Treasurer, NV||Deborah Anders||614.678.0546|
|Asst. Treasurer, BH & Fundraiser Chair||Carolee Hertel||419.721.2084|
Please join us at a meeting to help support our schools! If you are unable to attend, add your name to our email distribution list for meeting minutes and information.
PTO North Meeting Schedule
|December||Bigelow Hill||12/12/18||6:00 pm|
|March||Bigelow Hill||3/13/19||6:00 pm|
PTO North Minutes
Kindergarten – $43.00
1st – $43.00
2nd – $43.00
3rd – $68.00
Extra Milk $ .50Breakfast Prices
You may add money to your child’s lunch account through EZPay, cash, or check made payable to Findlay City Schools.