I am honored to serve the students, staff, families, and community as interim superintendent of Findlay City Schools alongside Dr. Mike Scoles, interim assistant superintendent for the 2022-2023 school year. As a 1987 graduate of Findlay High School, I can attest to the quality, education, and pride that the district takes in the success of all students. Professionally, I have proudly served the district for twenty-eight years. My heart and soul is invested in the staff, students, and families of Findlay City Schools. #TrojanTrue is more than just a motto or a hashtag, it is the philosophy of our highly dedicated teachers and staff as well as the alumni.
I look forward to working closely with the Board of Education, administrators, teachers, classified, and support staff as we continue to follow the mission to unlock the dreams of students through excellence, opportunity, and belonging.
Findlay City Schools remains committed to ensure that our students receive the best education along with all of the support and tools necessary to meet their needs. We look forward to welcoming students back on August 23, 2022.
Krista Crates-Miller, Interim Superintendent
School Calendar Dates: https://fcs.org/district-calendar/
Updated Principal List:
- Bigelow (grades 3-5): Mr. Kyle Mansfield, Principal
- Chamberlin Hill (grades 3-5): Mrs. Misty Sager, Principal
- FCS Preschool: Mrs. Jackie Nelson, Principal
- Jefferson (K-2): Mrs. Krystal Toole, Principal
- Northview (K-2): Mr. Eric Payne, Principal
- Whittier (K-2): Mrs. Kelli Bauman, Principal
- Wilson Vance (grades 3-5): Mrs. Lyndsey Stephenson, Principal
- Donnell Middle School: Mr. Drew Bauman, Principal; Assistant Principal, Mr. Harp
- Glenwood Middle School: Mrs. Meg Simon, Principal; Assistant Principal, Mr. Nugeness
- Findlay High School: Mr. Ryan Imke, Principal; Assistant Principals: Mrs. Jodi Gaietto; Mr. Don Williams, Trina Poole
- Millstream Career Center: Mrs. Pam Hamlin, Director; Assistant Director, Mr. Justin Shank